Pika founded Pika’s Café with her husband, Lenny, in 2010, and quickly learned the ins and outs of restaurant management. In 2015, she and Lenny partnered with Chef Lingo and opened Kitchen Lingo. These days she helps to manage the Pika's Cafe brand and community giving, and is the business manager for Kitchen Lingo. Pika also serves as a GWCC Board Member, and the Chairwoman of the Chamorro Land Trust Commission. The most fulfilling roles in her life, however, are her roles as wife and mother to three.
CONFIDENCE: A FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS AND LEADERSHIP
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2018, 8AM-12PM
- Is lack of confidence preventing you from taking risks and seizing opportunities?
- How do your feelings and beliefs affect your confidence?
- Would you like to be more confident and assertive?
- What is your body language saying about you?
- Are you dressed for success? Does your outfit reflect your personality?
SHIFTING INTO 5TH: 2018 FIRST GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
The Guam Women’s Chamber of Commerce (GWCC) announces its first 2018 General Membership Meeting scheduled for Thursday, February 1st at the Gallery, Hilton Guam Resort & Spa.
Breakfast will be available beginning at 7:30AM, with the meeting starting at 8AM. Meeting fee is $23 for Members and $30 for Interested Individuals.