Guam will be an island community whose economy is driven and influenced by the equal participation of women in business.
To advance women in business through advocacy, networking, mentorship and access to resources.
- To empower and advance women leadership
- To facilitate networking opportunities and partnerships
- To provide mentorship for business start-ups
- To enhance professional development and growth
- To influence legislative policies on issues facing women in business and the workplace
- To advocate for competitive wages and benefits for women
- To increase awareness of the importance of women on the island’s economic, social and cultural platform